Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hw 54

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


Big five test (I’m not sure if I took the right one, since the link didn’t work for me, but here it is)
Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (48%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.
Accommodation (72%) high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Orderliness (54%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
Emotional Stability (48%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Inquisitiveness (82%) high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


I took the first test a long time ago on this Click to view my Personality Profile page website and got very different results, but people change, huh?

Overall, I think neither of them paint a fantastic picture of me, after reading the descriptions I think INTJ fits me best. I wouldn’t say any particular test is that reliable, since even humans often can’t seem to get this right. Honestly, I wouldn’t call these any more accurate than astrology, though obviously a lot more science went into it. I don’t trust it any more than astrology as a predictor of relationships or compatibility, either. Not only is this only mildly inaccurate from the personal viewpoint, but given that it’s all about the personal viewpoint I definitely wouldn’t use it as a method for defining others.

No comments:

Post a Comment